Leveraging the most comprehensive property data to determine an accurate estimate of the value of a property, CoreLogic the ValueMark Automated Valuation Model (AVM) to assist mortgage and property professionals streamline their workflow and portfolio management.
ValueMark is not a single model but a suite of industry leading AVM models and the final estimated value is the result of a combination of the results from each model so that you can be assured of the best possible result.
- Better loan application approval rates - due to accurate and timely value estimates that enable pre-qualification of leads and understanding equity requirements.
- Minimise financial risk - by originating loans based on deep, up-to-date statistical data.
- Determine equity quickly - by assessing the estimated property value and determining how much equity a potential buyer maintains in their property.
- Improve your approval rates - with accurate and timely information and pre-qualify your leads.
- Determine the estimated value of dwellings - get a better understanding of current LVR within your mortgage portfolio.
Read a white paper on the 'Best Practice Validation and Comparison for Automated Valuation Models (AVMs)' by Connected Analytics by clicking here.
- Estimated value
- Forecast Standard Deviation and Confidence Level
- Property information & attributes
- Previous sales history
- Price trends locally and nationally
- Comparable properties listed
- Suburb statistics and demographics
- Reinstatement value