Market Trends provides suburb level data from across the country every month to give you deep insights into local area performance and trends.
- Understand local markets – receive unparalleled insights into property market performance to a postcode area (or other) level and broken down by house and flat markets. Data points include Median Sales Prices, quarterly price movement, 12 month price movement, time on market, discounting, average rents, rental yields and many, many more.
- Spot trends and identify value – understand market performance by watching an area and seeing how the data changes over time. Market Trends is our best product for helping identify market peaks and troughs and the behaviour of micro markets.
- Make better decisions – Market Trends will help you understand the supply/demand balance within an area and improve decision making around when to buy, when to sell, plus help identify investment opportunities.
- Minimise risk – identify areas that are performing poorly so you can take steps to minimise your exposure.
Market Trends gives you fast, easy access to independent and reliable property market data by suburb in a CSV/flat file format which can be easily filtered and sorted. Data points include:
- median sale prices for houses and flats
- performance of flats versus houses
- median sales price change over 3 months, 12 months, 5 years and 10 years.
- sales volumes
- average rents
- gross rental yields
- average time on the market
- average hold periods
Frequently Asked Questions
Market Trends is delivered monthly as a CSV flat file. Access can be purchased nationally, or by area. Pricing is dependent upon the number of areas chosen and how the data will be used.
Exposing our data publicly (ie: on a website, or in a publication) incorporates a copyright fee and licensing obligations to protect our data from unauthorised access. Pricing for using the data internally within your organisation does not have these costs attached.
Much of the data within Market Trends is now also available within our API, which is recommended for building widgets, embedding the data into other programs or for online apps.