IntelliRent is a powerful tool based on a sophisticated algorithm to help understand the estimated rent, yield and value of a property.
- Verify declared rental figures - with the changes in legislation introduced to the market in September 2017, meaning that buy-to-let portfolios need to be verified by lenders, the CoreLogic IntelliRent is a great tool to ensure that the rents that have been declared are realistic for the market.
- Demonstrate rental potential to buyers - delivering a professional report that explains rental estimates will allow potential buyers to make a decision to purchase with confidence and position you to win their property management business.
- Deliver excellent service to your current landlords - creating a rental AVM using IntelliRent signals to clients that you are basing all your recommendations in your annual rent review on the latest independent market information – not your opinion - and keeping an eye on their best interests.
- An estimated rental figure
- A confidence level for that figure
- A rental range
Frequently Asked Questions
Advertised rents are one of the key data points captured by CoreLogic from multiple sources of data. These include print publications and real estate and rental portals.